Les Mills Grit Series® – Strength
Improve strength, increase lean muscle, all in 30 minutes…
LES MILLS GRIT® Strength is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout, designed to improve strength and build lean muscle. This workout uses barbell, weight plate and body weight exercises to blast all major muscle groups. LES MILLS GRIT® Strength takes cutting edge HIIT and combines it with powerful music and inspirational coaches who will be down on the floor with you, motivating you to go harder to get fit, fast.
Minutes for a class
Calories burned on average
What are the benefits?
- Builds strength and lean muscle
- Rapidly improves strength
- Increase lean muscle
- Set new fitness goals – then smash them!
- Put your metabolism into overdrive, burning calories for hours after the workout
- Forget hours of training – 30 minutes is all it takes
Do I need to bring anything?
- Comfortable workout clothes
- Gym shoes. We recommend cross-trainers over running shoes, because they’ll give you better foot support for the types of movement you’ll be doing in class
- Drink bottle
Will I be able to keep up?
This is a highly challenging workout suitable for those who are serious about taking their fitness up a notch. Talk to one of our staff if you’re not sure about whether you’ll be able to keep up in the class.
How often should I do a Les Mills Grit Series workout?
Substitute a regular one hour training session with two LES MILLS GRIT® workouts per week (with a couple of days between each LES MILLS GRIT® workout). It won’t take long to see awesome results.
Is it safe?
All our programs are designed with cutting-edge set moves, certified coach training, and safety and science at their core. You can always be confident that the workout has been tried and tested for safety and results. If you have any health concerns, check in with your medical professional before trying the LES MILLS GRIT® programs.