Les Mills RPM™
Les Mills RPM™ is the indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music.
Take on the terrain with your inspiring team coach who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training. Discover your athlete within – sweat and burn to reach your endorphin high. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new RPM™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography.
Minutes for a class
Calories Burned on average
What are the benefits?
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Burn fat
- Tone and shape your legs, hips, and butt
- Increase leg strength and muscular endurance without building bulk
- Burn up to 600 calories in a normal 50-minute structure
- Release endorphins to leave you with a natural high
Do I need to bring anything?
- Comfortable workout clothes. Cycling shorts will make the ride more comfortable, but they’re not essential
- Gym shoes. We recommend cycling shoes, but check with your instructor if you need more specific help
- Drink bottle
- Towel. You’re going to get sweaty!
What is a typical class?
Your Les Mills RPM™ instructor will lead you and the pack through a journey choreographed to inspirational music and incorporating riding positions and speeds to suit the terrain.
- At the beginning, the pace is easy and the resistance light, to get your legs warmed up.
- Speed and intensity increase as you work towards your top personal pace. You’ll warm up your climbing muscles, then hit a series of full-on hill climbs that test your strength and cycling time trials that test your endurance. There will be time for recovery, just enough to give you the energy to push through the next challenge.
- At the end of the class you will finish the journey and ride home together. Recovery is the name of the game, including the all-important stretch.
What if I can't keep up?
You have the ability to control the intensity of the workout, which means riders of all capabilities can work out together. The more you ride, the fitter you’ll become.