Clubfit Greerton at Alert Level 2
We are very pleased to inform you that Clubfit Greerton is due to re-open to our members on Thursday, September 9. There are no changes to our normal operating hours.
We appreciate your patience as we all adhere to the Alert Level 2 guidelines. If you have any suggestions for how we can do this better or if there are areas to improve, please email Bay Venues management on [email protected].
All memberships will be reactivated, and normal billing will resume from Thursday, September 9. If for any reason you do not wish to return within the next fortnight, please contact us to discuss suspension options/dates. Please note: we cannot apply a membership suspension for you without a requested start and end date.
As we all adjust to Level 2 there are a few things to note about our Delta Level 2 Clubfit experience. We have been required to make a number of changes to the way we deliver our service to you. With this in mind we ask for your patience and understanding as we all adjust and work through these changes.
We encourage everyone to wear a face covering when visiting our venues.
You are not required to wear a face covering within an aquatic environment or while exercising, but we encourage you to wear one as you enter and exit these facilities.
We are required to collect contact tracing details for everyone 12 years of age and over (unless unaccompanied by an adult) entering our venue.
There are three options for contact tracing:
- Use the Government COVID Tracer App to scan the venues unique barcode
- Swipe your membership card
- Manually record your details with reception
Operational and Service Changes
- There will be no access to the pools or change facilities on Thursday, September 9 and Friday, September 10. Access will resume when Greerton Aquatics re-opens on Saturday September 11. However, going forward we would encourage you to consider how you can arrive and depart without necessarily using changing facilities to help minimise risks in these areas.
- Customers will need to enter the gym via single file maintaining physical distancing of 2 meters and complete the contact tracing process. This process may mean you have a small wait time when entering the gym, especially at peak times. Please bring your membership card and phone on each visit to make this as quick as possible.
- Your exit from the venue will vary from your normal exit. Signage will direct you to an alternate exit point located beside the learner pool.
- We have significantly reduced the availability of fitness consultations. Fitness staff will be primarily responsible for overseeing gym floor health and safety and additional cleaning.
- You will notice a reduction of some equipment to allow for physical distancing.
- We have significantly increased our cleaning levels and provide cleaning materials and hygiene stations inside the venue.
- Water fountains including bottle fillers will not be operational during Level 2. Customers should bring their own supply of drinking water.
- We have taken measures to protect our staff and you will note sneeze guards at our reception counter and other locations.